About the Joint Meeting
The ASCI/AAP Joint Meeting gives you the opportunity to see high-impact discoveries from distinguished researchers and to network with your colleagues.
Save the Date!
2015 ASCI / AAP Joint Meeting
April 24-26, 2015
The Fairmont Chicago
The American Physician Scientists Association (APSA) will again be hosting its annual meeting with us. Interact with students and early-career investigators who are rising through the ranks and who will be displaying their latest findings through oral presentations and posters. Make your plans now to join us.
- Two days of plenary lectures
- ASCI and AAP member dinners with featured speakers
- Poster session with lunch
- Mentoring breakfast
- Presidential addresses; AAP Kober Medal lecture and ASCI Harrington Prize, Stanley Korsmeyer and Lasker Award lectures
- Interaction with attendees of the American Physician Scientists Association annual meeting
Young Investigator Opportunities
Career Development Awards
Best Poster Awards
Best Poster Oral Presentation